The easiest way to weld aluminum parts: no expensive equipment is required. All you need is a propane burner and some easy-to-melt welding rods.
There are no streams or vapors required (but you can also use the flow if you think this does a better job). These welding rods form a strong connection, stronger than the base metal and can connect thin and thick parts together. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or minimal deformation of the starting material.
- Thoroughly clean the area to be welded by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it is shiny. Then heat the area to be welded evenly.
- During heating, rub the rod vigorously against the heated air until the rod starts to flow.
- Note: never apply heat directly to the stick as it will crumble. If you can melt the rod directly, the welded seam can easily break. Remember that the direct casting of the rod is incorrect and produces friable seams.
- Easy to weld brazing rods are special high quality bars mainly used for welding / brazing of aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for brazing non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for brazing aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and 710.0 and 711.0 cast iron alloys
- Applications include loading areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, reducers, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that compromise safety if they are not repaired, it is recommended to completely replace the parts instead of repairing them.
- Material: silver, phosphorus, bronze
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C
- No toxic, lead-free materials will be released.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Package includes: 10 pieces of welding rods